Custom Wedding Dresses; You inspire, we create.
We offer custom-made wedding dresses, couture style bridal gowns, and made-to-measure dress options for the bride who can not find what she is looking for. Work exclusively with our in-house Brisbane team of seamstresses and designers to design, make and create your ultimate dream gown.
Our house specialises in lace beaded wedding gown styles, feminine silhouettes, corset designs, and hand-finished detail. We are inspired by modern femininity, romantic tones, natural and organic shapes, and innovative designs.
- Work exclusively one-on-one with Brisbane's leading custom wedding dress designers
- Access to advice and suggestions from our team of bridal experts
- Australian-made and designed, no offshore production - you can watch your gown being made, in person, right here at our Brisbane studio. Be apart of the creative journey behind making your gown!
- Access to trend-forward, international fabric and lace suppliers
Made-to-measure for your body. No alterations are needed when completed. Pick up your finished dream wedding gown, steamed and event ready!
- Full support right up until your event! Peace of mind and security knowing your gown will fit and be ready for your big day
- Brides enjoy complimentary free plain veil with their finished look
Pricing (*starting estimate only)
Formal & Occassion (Non Bridal) starts at $2500.00
Bridal (Non embellished plain fabrics) starts at $4000.00
Beaded & Embellished Bridal starts at $6000.00
All Custom Wedding Dresses are created via our Euphorie Studios Showroom and Atelier in Brisbane, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
All projects must meet the designer's criteria before being accepted and a quote sent.
First consultations are complimentary. Second consults are charged at $150 and redeemable on projects once they are approved to go ahead.
Clients must attend face-to-face consultations at our GOONDA studio to receive final quotes, measure and confirm fabric and design choices. You must attend all future fittings in person. We will only approve projects if clients can attend consultations in person.
Custom projects require a minimum of 6 months but works best with more than 8 months notice. Restrictions on supply may apply with less work time.
Custom projects are highly limited, and subject to availability. Clients are encouraged to contact as soon as possible to secure dates and avoid any future disappointment.
The final total will be quoted from starting price depending on style, fabric, design, and supply at consultation time. A 50% deposit is required to start work and reserve your custom gown production. Payments options are available, although the final amount must be paid before or at pick-up.
We do not offer custom designs for menswear or children.
For custom options, made to measure, sizing, and other questions, please feel free to email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org