For Brisbane and Ipswich clients able to travel to our Goodna studio, we offer specialised bridal and formal alterations. We have a skilled team of both designers and seamstresses ready to help you achieve the very best fit and additional alterations you may need to make your gown perfect. Our studio is particularly outfitted to cater to bridal and formal wear, enabling us to complete even the most intricate of alterations. To ensure both quality and efficiency, all of our work is 100% completed in house, at our Brisbane studio. This makes our turn around time both quick and efficient to make sure you have plenty of time and zero stress for your special day.
Services offered but not limited to are:
- Honest and reliable advice directly from experienced bridal designers
- Bridal and formal gown repairs
- Hem and train adjustments
- Bustle extensions and additions
- Shape adjustments to bring in, or take out, wedding and formal dresses
- Strap adjustments
- Zipper repairs
- Hand beading and lace appliqué
- Adding or removing dress cups
- Corset back additions and vanity panel
- Adding or removing sleeves
- Creative custom outer skirts or shawls and much more!
Unfortunately, due to the limited nature and time slots available at our studio, we are only able to accept bridal and formal dresses for alterations services.
For more information or to book your complimentary appointment please contact our client care team at email@example.com
(pictured: Euphorie real bride, Bridgette, at the final fitting of her custom wedding dress with Euphorie Studios Creative Director, Keoula)