Intimate, romantic and everything sweet, there is no wonder why many brides are opting for the pink theme on their wedding day. From the gentle light of day to the flickering candle light of night, this day is for the true romantics. Soft pink tones, ivory, natural textures and pink roses! A sweet embrace of love and a perfect way to say "I do" to the love of your life.
"Take my life in your hands, forever my sweetheart, we will stay..."
The little things....
- A pink rose and or peony flower wall can be a really beautiful feature for this wedding theme. It makes for a fun photo op for guests as well as adding to the overall feel of the day.
- Garnish your champagne flutes with pink sugar rims or even pink fairy floss!
- Nothing says romance like candle light and florals! Incorporate these into your table settings and decor, just make sure any open flames are in a glass bowl and or away from anything that may catch on fire. Safety first!
- Floral hair pieces, subtle pinks accessories for bridesmaids can make for an elegant way to tie in the look to the theme.
- Walk down the isle to some live acoustics! Choose something special, there wont be a dry eye left. Note to self - arm brides maids with plenty of tissues!